here i am...sitting here bored shitless! kinda sleepy after being deprived from my sleep... The wedding is nearing and I feel more and more not bothered... I dunno why...maybe cuz I am not really interested...
anyways, now...im packing to go back... One more patient and we are out! thank god! So I dun have to fight with my boo anymore! I am sick and tired of arguing with him over stuff... Sigh.... Is my work responsible for the downfall of our relationship? I dare not think so... I dunno but since that time, I have been feeling so ignored, annoyed and lacking his empathy and all that. I am so sad that this all has to happen... I dun want tis reletionship to turn out this way...it was so lovely in the beginning and there is NO way that it shud end this way...
I feel that he is like not here but he is here...i feel so sad. Ok lah...I gtg now...
sigh...
boo...I know we can work this... oh and Btw...our anniversary is coming soon... yeah...n our bdays...
Im missing you...
and I LOVE YOU...