Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

:: aNoThEr OnE BiTeS tHe DuSt ::


**This is a song which I love.. Reminds me of fara, my good fren in Perth..
Keeps me calm..
dunno why..maybe the song
I dunno... enjoy!**


Its early in the morning
And my heart is really moaning
Just thinkin bout you baby
Got me twisted into things
And I dont know how to take it
But its driving me so crazy
I dont know if its right
I'm tossin turning in my bed

Its 5 o'clock in the morning
And I still cant sleep
Thinkin bout your beauty it makes me
Weak...
I'm feeling hopeless in my home
I dont know what to do but I think I'm in love
Baby...........

Amor... no es amor (if this aint love)
Then what am I feeling? (what if I'm doing wrong?)
Amor...no es amor (if this aint love)
Is this an illusion that I have in my heart?

Now I know you're not my lady
I'm just tryin to make this right
I don't know what to do
I'm going out of my mind

So baby if u let me
could I getchu to say maybe
we could ride together
We could do this all nite
now I don't care if u got a man
Baby I wish u'd understand
Cuz I know he cant love u right, quite like I can

Its 5 oclock in the morning
And I still cant sleep
Thinkin bout your beauty it makes me
Weak...
I'm feeling hopeless at home
I dont know what to do but I think I'm in love


I love the way u freak it like that
I love the way u freak it like that
I love the way u freak it like that
Its an obsession...

Hold up! let me dream...
Shorty got me feelin serene
Where my candy, where my cream?
Got your boy feelin less supreme
Hold up! wait a minute baby you so damn independent
Loving everything your're representing
Got alot of money, I love to spend it
And thats whats up and I dont care what people scream
No I'm blessin when I'm stressin
My superfly beauty queen
Ima gonna keep it saucy
Cuz my mind know how I do,
we go rendezvous, mi corazon belongs to you


Amor ... no es amor (if this aint love)
Then what am I feeling? (what if Im doing wrong)
Amor...no es amor (if this aint love)
Is this an illusion that I have in my heart?
Amor... no es amor (if this aint love)
Then what am I feelling? (what if Im doing wrong?) what have I do so wrong?
Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)
Is this an illusion that I have in my heart?

Amor


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette