Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Saturday, June 12, 2004

This is for you emmmz honey! i love you!

- people...here is the words for this song. its for my emmie dearest. so yeah...
sing along ok? hahaha! *huggs*


If I Ain't Got You


Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power yeah
Some people live just to play the game
Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within
I've been there before
But that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you

Some people search for a fountain
Promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them

And in a world on a silver platter
And wondering what it means
No one to share, no one who truly cares for me

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you

If I ain't got you with me baby
Nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing
If I ain't got you with me baby





... pearl blew kisses to emilio ...


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Saturday, June 12, 2004 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette