since im so doubtful and all....This song says it all....
=======================================================================
Since I was a small girl I've always been alone
Tryin' so hard to find someone that I could call my own
People that I looked at, there were always two and three
Always on the outside, nobody wanted me
Am I heading in the right direction for your loving and affection
This is gonna be a brand new start
Just the way to your heart
When you came along boy, you were different from the rest
Never tried to hurt me like so many men before
You made me feel important, somethin' special in your eye
Knowin' that you care for me has made me come alive
Am I heading for the right direction
For your loving and affection
This is gonna be a brand new start
Just the way to your heart
Day to day, I hope and pray that this feeling is really gonna grow...
Now I know...
Now that I'm a woman now that you are here
Changes all around me, I'm gonna wipe away my tears
No more pain and heartache, No more sleepless nights
We gonna stay together for the rest of our lives. Don't you know I am....
Heading in the right direction for your loving and affection
I'm gonna be in your world around you baby, yes I will
This is gonna be a brand new start
Is this the way to your heart
I love, I love, I love, I love you baby, yeah
Am I heading in the right direction for your loving and affection
With the sound of you around - I'll be there, you know I will
This is gonna be a brand new start
Is this the way to your heart
I wanna know the way to your heart
=========================================================================