Hey, baby
Oh tell me, babe
Why do you wanna play these games with me?
Thought you always wanted to be with me
But things have changed between me and you
That's why I don't know what I'm gonna do
Lately, you say I been acting kinda strangely
Like Im not interested anymore.
but im still the same.
You are the one acting strangely
Why don't you call me no more?
It was every night you were calling me before
Given half a chance, you'd be knocking at my door
So, tell me what's changed
Why don't you give me some time
Tell me, cuz I can't get you out of my mind
But up until now, we been doing just fine
So, tell me what's changed
Why won't you answer my page?
It was you who said things were never gonna change
And it seems like lately you're acting kinda strange
So, tell me what's changed
Baby, tell me what's changed
Why can't you even pass by?
Spend some of your time, even just to say hi
You're not the type of guy who would make a girl cry
So, tell me what's changed
Boy, I know
It seems like I don't care
After all the things we used to share
Now I know it feels like I've done you wrong
But the pain will heal the sooner that I'm gone
Boy...do u want me gone? Tell me.
maybe.... it could be....