Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

To all my Muslim frens and loved ones....SALAM EID MUBARAK!

Today is a solemn day for me man...

Went visiting and all... missing all the ppl who has left us.
Missing grandma. hmm...all the old ones are gone.....I din get to see her wanted to see her took leave from giving tuition that time and then on that day she passed away. I was so sad thinking abt it.

Anyhow, today is rather ok….realised that it is never easy being independent. I have survived living in shithole for 4 mths and I survived!

LUQMAN if you are reading: (pearl boosting his ego). welcome dearie! He so suave today la he.... Lose the vest. Looking like some Dubai guard guarding for the president like that. The whole of the other cuzie were saying that you been slacking...and not doing your duty! As in THAT SECURITY GUARD DUTY! Hahha! Its been a good time when we get to “talk” eh? Hhahaha! If u dun understand what I am talking, its cuz I am halfway to la-la land. Very tired rite I told you already. Anyway, pls ah…tulis smthg ok?

Dee : my Lesbo partner….hahaha. (mel if u are reading, dun jealous ok?) It was great man…meeting you and taking pics again! Like old times! Wahhahaa! Summore those pics we took at Nek Chah house with the pole alll..Very porn-ish! I hope Khalies doesn’t blackmail us and then send it to frenster and show the world! My reputation will be tarnished and im doomed! Eh look for my charger ok?

Khalies: oi wanita! Will u please preese ah! Dun blackmail us and put our porn pics on frenster! I be so embarrassed and I will not be on frenster anymore. And I am not threatening. I mean it. Hahahha. I think I lost your charger la babe…but I know its in dee’s car la. Anyways, I like making up for you la. Nice one there.

Lenn: upgrade your bloody blog can? The crouching tigress already ceased to exist ok!? Change it! And take care of that voice ah? U looking like a drag queen and talking like one also. Er, better change ah?

Nadia: miss you gal… I called you but u din reply. Anyways, one of these days im so gon meet you and talk to u….we have A LOT TO CATCH UP. And I miss that small fart! Bring him ok? Juz call me. I be around. But weekends im booked. Cuz u know la….my dad….and u know la…our family…my mom side lagi…never ending….. and ppl wanna see me all…macam I nak balik besok like that…

Ok…im tired. Im going to sleep now.

Laters…


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette