Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

-Sweet darlin'...I think I finally found-

IF U ALL BEEN THRU A BITTER RELATIONSHIP AND GOT HURT REALLY REALLY BAD... THIS ONE'S FOR YOU.
I MEAN, U KNOW WHAT IT FEEL LIKE ...TO NOT EVER WANNA DO IT AGAIN.
WHEN U MEET SMBODY WITHOUT A DOUBT U KNOW THAT THEY DUN WANNA.
YOU SHUD BE SO SCARED AND NERVOUS, YOU DUN WANNA GET HURT AGAIN...


Finally found somebody that could be the one
But I promised myself that I wouldn't give in to love
And I'm scared. And I'm nervous
Don't wanna be hurt anymore
This is bad 'Cause I know that you're THE ONE...


See I'm going through a situation that I can't help. I wanna get a little closer but I promised myself. That I would never give my heart away again. I know it's hard But you gotta understand it; The truth is all the hurt and the pain & the shit that you get when you have it. Ain't worth it
I've been there so many times . I should know better but I can't stop what I feel when you're next to me I really think i..



See the PROBLEM with relationshipsin general- is that it's always a game
In the beginning they'll do anything to have you & once they do it's never the same
And I, know everyone out there can relate.

So the question is:

One: do I really wanna trust this feeling?
Two: do I wanna let it pass me by?
Three: do you think it's only superficial?
Four: could it actually be different this time?

Someone to love me...
Someone to be my everything...
or maybe I've stumbled upon....


:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette