Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
And I cant help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer
It's driven me before, it seems to have a vague
Haunting mass appeal
Lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
im reali disappointed wit HER...haiz.
i dun understand why do some ppl jst love to jump into conclusions without even knowin what its all abt?
first thing, im kinda pissed wit the initial accusations she bombarded me with, now this!
im hurt n certainly bitter over what has happened.
i dun care weda she trusts me or not....the thing is she has to jump conclusions and mind fuck me!
sori but i cannot stand it anymore.
ma aunt once said, if SHE dun wanna send her, why bother?
its like SHE not sincere in sendin me here.
another aunt said, she shud be well prepared.
oh well... she rather spends money elsewhere but not on her priority what....
if that is her outmost priority, what can i say? haiz....
SO TO YOU, THIS IS JUST A GOOD TIME, BUT TO ME THIS IS WHAT I CALL LIFE....UH HMMMM..