Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

" There is recognition of the interconnectedness of all Creation, and the responsibility of human beings to protect it. "

Today everyone cries for peace but peace is never achieved, precisely because it is metaphysically absurb to expect a civilisation that has forgotten God to possess peace.

Education should aim at the balanced growth of the total personality of Man thru the training of Man's spirits, intellect, his rational self, feelings & bodily senses. Education should cater therefore for the growth of Man in all its aspects: spiritual, intellectual, imaginative, physical, scientificm linguistic, both individually & collectively & motivate all aspects towards goodness and the attainment of perfection. That is what i feel we all should have. When i have kids of my own, i'd like them to attain all of these... I hope i can pass these...u know, the secular education; academic education and also islamic education. Like how mom and dad showed me, but they sorta put me in a convent so i ended up confused...hehee...but i dun mind though...convent schools...(some of convent schools) are good. I wud like to enrol them there. Have an open mind on things n know the consequences of doing smthg. My mom sd that we must have a vision as to wad we want to sculpt our children. not when we were married and u found out that u are pregnant then u start planning. START PLANNING NOW!

Ok...basicallly, today i had a migrane, that's normal everyday kinda thing that i had to succumb to since i was younger. backache, i had it since i came here... So tryin to bear with it...during the nite, if it gets unbearable, i take my ponstan. That will put me to sleep and i will be smiling. Now, i got PMS, and pls...no joke abt it man, im feeling egdy. I tried to keep things positive n cool, but NO...today, my roomate tested my sanity and patience. She refused to split the bills. How in the world am i goin to fork out $84.44 (includg connection fee- $55 bucks and rental of the phn). I tried explaining to her cuz she doesnt understand why the connection and she kpt bringing up where she came frm isnt like that. I tried to be nice. She shouted at me. and u knw i hate talkin to the fone. Its the worst medium. I rather talk face to face.
Today, i tried to ignore her wen uncle basil sent me back home and then sent me to school. I was hoping she wasnt home, She stomped out and then told me. "Pearl is there anythign u wanna tell me to my face? face to face?
(i said to myself: "what the fuck! what's wrong with her?")
"Basically, Foong, if u dun wanna split the cost, its ok, u jst dun use the phn, k? how abt that? but the thing is, u did make a call to penang that time, u said rite? Shudnt u at least split the cost? fair aight?I know its way over our budget, but this is thieir policy. we have to undersss....."
Foong: No! I dun want to. (man...she was rude ok! i simply cant tolerate this nonsense.) (and i hate ppl interrupting me.)

i said nothing after that...i was in pain. Migrane, backache and cramps all jumbled, i felt like vomitting. and this woman talkin like as if i owed her a living! I jst dun wanna talk...and u know wen i dun wanna talk, means im really pissed. I went to her room and plugged out the telephn wire and held it to her face.
ME: Ok....u dun wanna use...I'll make sure u dun! I will record everysingle call i make. and if i were to find extra cost in number, u, my fren u are responsible for it, if u get whad i mean. Do i make myself clear?

man, i was sooo fucked up! i wanna so much to yell it to her face like wad she did to towards me. I was embarassed coz uncle basil was there, and he was seeing her true colors! He knew that i was abt to flip man...he saw my face. wen i unplugged the wire and took the fn frm her room, he knew i meant business! I hate being shouted at for no reason! i hate it when ppl jst yell and yell cuz NOTHING is going to resolve wen this happens! Well, the best is i jsut do it. Less talk...More action. be the bitch that ppl hate me for.. I cant take the fact that ppl assumes that wen u are all docile, u are easy to be taken advantage of. Just try! u are in for a surprise! I know U are reading this. Maybe you didnt realise how silly u sound when u said those things and all. but when reading them, u can somehow recall and hopefully u get the clearer pic. those of u who are my frequent readers, What u think? tell me your views....

Today's lesson was Philosophy, that explains why the weird title. I am doing 'Search for Meaning.' It was disturbing what they did to the native americans(red Indians). The shamans and all....I was panickin ah..thruout the lectures! The reason i wrote that, so that i can remember the meaning and undestand todays' lecture. and its educational too for some of u!

Mom jst called. She was kinda pissed with things goin on....she was telling me that if foong still making me feel uneasy...after 6 mths, leave! or ask her to leave and find someone who can replace her! i know ! nani, farah and Jac! good wad! better!
ok....thats all..i know finally i got a short one! this is my 6th time typing! i got cancelled..dunno why! can some of u write on my tag board?its wayyyyy at the bottom!

Love ya!



:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette