i did not realise it till now. I was looking at some entries for my calendar and then the most names, all jammed-packed with august birthdays. Gosh! I have alot of frens who are Leo. U know there are abt 9 ppl who are on my list! gosh!
6th - Kakak Tantik (Irma Yantie); Andre
7th - Arul (Shanti's bf)
10th - Yusry; Shanti; Khalies
11th - LeoAidil
12th - Ilham (my nephew..I miss him heappz!)
16th - Leonardo Augustus Latiff (i miss u babe...call me)
24th - Mommie!(all my life, i keep getting confused. isit dadz bday comes 1st or mom's?);
25th - Daddy! Ratna
i think i shall not count mom dad and ratna. They arent leos...but they are virgoans..
I was just thinking...this one, shanz and me tot abt it some time ago..
As u can see, most of my frens whom bday falls on the horoscope of Leo... They have names starts with Leo as in Leonardo, Leoaidil. I was just thinking what if their bday falls on November the 28th? They wud be saggitarius aight? So u figure the names...
Aidil - SAGGIAIDIL
(as in SAGGY - AIDIL)
GETTIT?! SAGGY?! hahahahhaha!
Now, thats a thought.
If i am a virgo...thats it man... thats it! im gonna be the laughing stock
tat is a fun tot...u think abt yours...
Im a taurus...thats fun to think....somthign to think abt when u abt to sleep tnite. I shant write long.. How u guys find my new blogger look? it has undergone some major facelifts. Im gettin used to all of these, must change my image like i change my hair styles and color.
- laterz-