Tuskudrusla
For Your Perusal

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

" POP sumpthin'...Move sumpthin, Shake Ya Tailfeather! "

" ...I'm running with Bad Boys.. "

[Nelly, P. Diddy & Murphy Lee - Shake Ya Tailfeather] - Damn...love that song! I kept playing them over and over!

Well, woke up with the usual...backache, migrane...what else is new? must go doc man...wen i come back to spore.Was supp to meet Jac outside sch library at 9am.. I rushed to school man....RAN LIKE HELL! u know, wen i called her, she was jst abt to leave sch! She said class starts at 10am! Freak man...what am i do to there? the sch was empty! I sat at a table where we use to sit, there was this lecturer he was reading his morning paper. I bought sandwiches and apple blackcurrant juice today. It was filling i saved it for later.
Nice and smooth... I was kinda nervous today, I transfered to another class and i was hoping that it will turn out for the better. It went fine! I was really happy! I messed up my timetable thats why i had to wait for Jac so she cud tell me which lecture bldg. We had tute for MMR. I was nervous, I met her grp members. Allison was really sweet. In fact, THE ONLY sweet gal in her grp. How she looks like? Picture Jewel....sweet like that. She looks like her too! =)
I met the bitches too! the gals who were mean towards Jac...and u think that mine was the ultimatum-- Leigh and Louise...They are the ones that the class hates! they think they are all so gorgeous and we fuckin owe them a fuckin living! I saw the way Jac was being treated, I felt for her, When Kevin (my tutor) put me to this grp..I am contented with the ppl in my group. I saw the way Jac was ignored, I told Kevin that I wud like Jac to join my grp, and told him to be discreet, instead he announced to the whole class : " whoever isnt happy with their grp, pls tell me now, or forever hold thy peace! So i can have Pearl and two other ppl...Who is game?"
Only Jac put her hand up. Her group didnt look damn happy...I cud see, My grp members looked at the gals and they too, dun like the gals in jac's grp. *tsk *tsk
I think Jac cant take it u see, she saw me laughin and all that...after class, she spoke to Kevin, in fact, there were tears and all. I think she cant take it any longer. They were giving her hell! This isnt fair!
My grp members, consist of only a gal, Tara. She nice..at 1st she was rather cold and all. The guys here are quite frendly. One white man...David Wyche- he is a Man U freak! He was talkin abt Becks like on and on
Dennie Chung -- asian chinese, think he's been in Perth for smtime now.. He talks like an aussie. He is ok. Friendly and respectful. He took notice of me, and put me in the conversation, and listened to my ideas. In fact, he is into my ideas. He finds it ultra!
Charlie Chan - He is my favourite. The first time he came into class, I cant take my eyes off him. He is cute ok...He has this sweet look. I think he is frm China. He is rather silent and shy. But he looked at me, I frooze. Then wenn we had a grp discussion, I was starring at him continuously! I think Dennie and David saw it happened, so he asked me weda i got what they were talkin abt...I said, "HUh?! What?! "
They laughed. I was embarassed. David was lookin at Charlie and said to him that its either me or him that causing the distraction....haha. Charlie was looking at me too! Maybe cuz we were takin pics of Lilo frm Dennie's mobile. U see Dennie's NOKIa has camera and we took pic of Lilo, tara brought Lilo...and we had this nametag for Lilo...so sweeet! That was really funny.

Our grp proj was abt Mobile phones. What ppl look for in a cell phn? Features? price? or the Deals?
I was supp to do the methodology of it. I was like Shit! i was hoping they dun put me there. I cant man...that is my weak part! i will type shit! I can do objectives and all....research qsns and all....other than that, i suck! thats why i failed MMR back in spore!

Anyhow...any helpers!? shanti, remember our MMR? what did i do? we were doing focus grp la anyhow...that one settled...METHODOLOGY...that part...I forgot what it was all abt. I threw my notes all away..even if i din, its back in spore.

During lecture, i was lookin for the guy who noticed me since day one of the orientation. He wasnt there. I saw Charlie and he was looking at me. Well, U must have not worn ur bra right, yet again, Pearl! I smiled at him. Jac and me sat right at the top of the lecture hall. Charlie was 10 rows down and they were seated at the extreme right of the hall. we sat at the centre. I must say that for a chinese guy, he is sweet and good looking. Yes. The ppl who i wun give a second look in spore reli becomes the opposite now.
1) Angmoh (i got this guy who noticed me since day one)
2) Chinese ( Charlie)
3) Malay guys. (I duno your name, but we said hello a coupla times)

Ahh...what mom said was true. The ppl whom u dun like, ultimately will change your mind. Ok la..THIS IS THE HONEST TRUTH. I RELLY DUN LIKE BRAD PITT! does that mean i will get him?! take time to think...Too much of critical thinking and psychology. Im getting crazy!

after class, we sat with Fara, Nani. Had lunch, I was hungry like hell! had lamb.. I tell u, I never had some mutton and it tastes like shit! It stinks! Dammmit! Then we paid for the Luna screenings which was compulsory and all that. Then we head to the student guild thingy and get it done. Now i know...U can get coffee for free! YAYYYYY! So happy man...Nver been this priviledged b4. Everything was discounted! I was thinking of developign my pix. I bet i can get dat below the usual pricing (ie. $6). Yeah, dee...Its tat cheap! cheaper than your campus in Ngee Ann! Yayyyy!
I can have coffeee for freeeeee! I am soooo deliriously happy and the lady who was the owner for that shop was sooo sweet to me! It made me feel so comfortable! Bought my prepaid there as well....SO many things thr! Friendly atmosphere! I like it there! I think there is gon be my fav corner! Not near the cafeteria.


[Sean Paul & Blu Cantrell - Breathe]

U Say u love me. You say u love me but u never there for me
U be crying slowly dying when i decide to leave
all we do is make up then break up
why dun we wake up and see when love hurts it wun work
maybe we need sometime alone...we need to let it breathe...breathe..breathe....





:: juxtaposed by pearle :: Juxtaposed thoughts sanctioned :: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 | Tag Me Your Comments |

| Thoughts Filed in Memory |

addne aini nilra pappillon aflin shauki ashes chica cowell denise dee boobie dian megawati dian 2 dzool edea fendi fiza vogue grace toncit hazz hid giler horny horse hyrul anwar imran imran 2 izzie wizzie jadeious janeh luqsy ruudAsm naz nazie nic-a-lodeon nora senget norfasarie nura j nurul aini nurul_smss nurul oni patricia paulism rima rooney saru shafia tan kin lian tarina tim yanee yasz zizzyzestyzohra



. BLACK PEARLE .
20th May
Fervent Narcissist
Killer Vibes varies to some readers

BITCH'N..




Links

- blogger -
- sis's site -
- friendster -
- imran myspace -
- tagged.com-
- kirsche's webbie -
- my multiply -
- suzhairie's multiply -
- oprah! -
- penny's webbie - Slogan Generator

The Past
August 2003
September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2010
November 2010

Uninvited - Alanis Morissette