i hate it u know....being disconnected like a million times! Everyting ive written got erased. haiz.
im gonna keep it short. (yayyyy! for once)
ok. i had psychology lecture today. I watched Alfred Hitchcock "SpellBound". The lady psychiatrist Dr Constance Peterson, I could somehow relate to her. She has this thing abt her character that somehow like me. Well, i wun elaborate, u go and find out. Did i mention that the lead actor .....her patient was soooo charming! He looks uncanningly like Rupert Everet. Yeah! That english man look. Dark haired. OOh....so suave! Salvador Dali did the dream sequences. Very surreal. But u wen u do watch this movie, its like a yawn, cuz its all kinda old (1945), but if not for movies like this; blockbusters like "the Fight Club", pulp fiction, and some others will not be where they are now...
I liked the movie. Its really good storyline. and I can relate to Constance Peterson + the actor is super duper dashing. (Sigh)
Moving on...
Nani havin problems like me. Join the club,babe! I hope we can find replacements for our plc. I hope unit 7 is still empty after 6mths. Hold it up gal...if u want , there is always my plc...Fuck my roomate! she has no say who sleeps in my room. Anytime u need someone to talk to...there is always me!
ok...i shall snap outta here.