"I'm gonna lay it on the line; ask me how we've come this far. The answers written in my eyes..."
"I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreaming jst a waste of time..."
- Bon Jovi "All About Lovin You"
Aight.... Good morningggg.......!
Me not asleep. Cant sleep. I have class in 9 hours. Sleep! Sleep....U are getting sleeepy.....ZZzzzzzZzzz.
My nose bleeding again. Whats wrong with me man..? I better take some medicine and get to sleep. Tomm, I have 'P' lectures-- PSychology (i go and psycho myslf nuts...), Psychoanalysis & Cinema, and Philosophy & lastly Public Relations. Oh gosh.. all the P's. Even my name starts frm it.
ok im hallucinating oredi. I am goin to sleep...maybe during the day or much later i go and type more and type the happenings for today. as in TODAY, 7th Aug.
Ok, Im stoned. Nose bleeding and stoned. Go and Bloody sleep. hehe...bloody....Literallly....
Laterz..........