[Fabolous & Lil Mo] - [Can't Let You Go]
[Mood] : [tired]
since im really tired, today i shant talk much. went online n Andre was online! haha. Finally see him online man...wads takin him long? When i was talkin to him, i remembered singapore...How i miss the food and plc and the peepz....(yes...You ppl) miss my frens, my ex lovers, all of them....miss them loads...Miss my lil nephew....i got the pix printed ledi. they were spectacular. sent to alia.
woke up early, went follow uncle basil to town see my uncle Almoner. He touched down last nite. I din call him i was already asleep. Wnt to Sheraton Hotel this morning and then he passed me my stuff. I gave him the pix to gif them to alia and kak long....I miss my loved ones...Alysha finally improving herself. Dee been teaching her...good. That lysha needs some disclipline in her life! she so spoilt! ppl give her face too much! i dun believe in sparing the rod. that gal...wait till i come back..
ok. today i had philosophy...we had a guest lecturer. Like i care...theres this butch malay gal...she asked me weda im straight. What?!
I told her I AM LAH OF COURSE....what was she getting at? I sticked to sarah and Shelly. They told me that she was seating behind me..i din realise that.. as usual...me minding my own business....summore the lecture damn boring today. talkin abt atheism and all....its all to confusing for me man...i hope it doesnt compromise por jeopardise my religion.
did i mention i am in love with Anthony Tuitavake..and dee, if u can remember...
Pearl: hi...my name is Pearl KoKo Rokocoko...hahaa oh yea..some of u who dunno who....they are the all blacks players. joe rokocoko, anthony tuitavake...Rokocoko plays as winger in all blacks squad....
ok...i gotta go now...