[come together] : [Beatles]
[mood] : [moody]
Oh mirror in the sky what is love
Can a child within my heart rise above
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life
" I DONT TAKE NONSENSE. NOT FROM ANYONE, AND CERTAINLY NOT FROM YOU!"
I was pissed today, I was kinda kicked out frm the team man..the team which i tot was the good ones. Sigh*
Pissed and yet can lift my head, aint let any stupid ignorant Goreh to put me down man...Yeah i know this is like the teething stage u knw, its either i learn to swim or i sink...Its not the matter of sinkin of swimming; its just the matter of the heat of the water of the coldness of the water, if u can take it or not.
Kohlyn said that PR is a bitchy industry. I fought my case! what u mean bitchy? hey yu are all dealing with organisations later in our career and all, and we have to deal with many different clients, different racial and lifestyle background, if we cant work together with your classsmates, how can u work with ppl outside? Its the matter of weda u have the people skills or not....Not the matter of profession, I was realli appalled by her answers!
shessssh! she (kohlyn) originated frm spore and she can say that. she was insinuating that the gorehs are rite!
i mailed sivam (MDIS LECTURER for PR). spke to him abt these.He said this is outrageous! How could people do this to another human? then i told him OH its their thing it seems! then he tld me its either i quit or stick with it. I hated PR now. Its a cynical world out there. I didnt take advertising and marketing all cuz of this. and now.,...PR is one of the most competitive bitchy, cynical industry....this all comes frm Kohlyn mouth herself. She told me that
I still find it lame. Fuck the OZ society balls! I only like pSychology lesson. That one is really mind stimulating. Unlike the rest....mind boggling...and heeart pain. So sad. but what to do...stay up and be strong. If my grades hasnt got to do wit these, i wud have fucked this long time ago...the fact that my grades depends on it, im worried of what im supp to do.
Ahh, fuck it. Fuck the aussies! if anyone of u wanna go aussie especially Perth, EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY....let me tell u this...u can forget abt it ok?
the men here are nice to me. Theya re ok...unlike d gals...cannot make it..bitches. hopeless. Selfish. stupid, bimbo. hollow....dense...what else? well, anthing that has to do with their brains and using it, well, they cant even spell it for once...think their brains and breasts switch places...
the song 'come together by the GREAT BEATLES...kept playin on my mind.. i simply love it.